Happy Friday! This weekend we are headed to the Village Anchor for family brunch and are excited for all of the Easter festivities to come. In between your own celebrations, take a second to check out some of our favorite things from throughout the week.
- Every spring, I start to get the itch for redecorating. After a long winter of committing to beige and grey, I can't seem to resist all of the fresh and bright colors once they hit the stores. Lately, H&M Home has been feeding my need for fresh spring decor. This, this, and this are catching my eye. Oh, and P. S. they are having a sale!
- So, I, Laura, have a confession to make. I have been chowing down on a big ol' Dove chocolate bunny all week. I even took it to work with me and hid it in my desk drawer, so I can pop that bunny out whenever I need a quick hit. It's actually from last Easter, so I'm really just making space for a fresh bunny to take its place on Sunday. I should finish it by Saturday in case you're concerned.
- Speaking of candy, if you'd like to wow your relatives this weekend with 20 facts about the ever controversial Peep, then you're welcome.
- In a world where The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up has become trendy, it seems like everyone is on the kick to clean up and clean out. I'm no exception! Since I'll be moving apartments in just two months, I'm dedicated to cleansing myself of things I no longer need so that I can start fresh in a new space. Although I'm not quite ready to ask myself if my pair of jeans I'm debating tossing "bring me joy," I'm always up for some new tips to cleaning out my closet.
- As a child, I actually never dyed Easter eggs. According to my mom, I just never had any interest. Now as an adult, I love the idea of this tradition, and I especially love this guide to some chic marbled indigo eggs. Grab some faux eggs for this craft and have a reusable Easter centerpiece you can use year after year.